Saturday, February 20, 2016

Cityscape 2016

Hello friends and partners,

I'm typing this from the DFW Airport as I wait for my delayed flight to California.  It's amazing how much easier it is for me to deal with delays when I am sans children!  No one to keep happy but myself :).

I am headed to the 2nd annual Cityscape conference where just over 200 local leaders and volunteers within Cru City will gather for a time of vision casting, direction setting, and fellowship.  It is a privilege to serve with these people and I look forward to hearing about what God is doing all around the country.

If you're interested in learning more about Cru City and the direction that we're headed, we will be live streaming the conference from Monday - Thursday.  You can find the conference schedule and the live stream link at www.cru.org/cityscape.html.

I'd love to have you join us online!  Please pray for safe travels and good health for those who are attending as well as for those family members left behind.  Pray that we will be sensitive to God's leading and encouraged by what He is already doing around the country.

I look forward to updating you as we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment